Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Holiday Movies Around the Clock

One of my favorite things about the holiday season is watching a ton of sentimental, funny, and even cheesy holiday movies. A few memories from my childhood are singing along to all the Christmas songs with my sister from A Christmas Eve on Sesame Street, and arguing with her about which character we were going to be in The Nightmare Before Christmas! Jack -- Jackie. Come on! Another memorable movie for me is Home Alone. After watching Kevin defend his house when his parents forgot to take him on their trip, I felt completely confident that I could protect my house from any intruder! Not that my parents ever forgot about me. (That I know of).

Today, I see a lot more 'adult humor' in holiday movies. That's fine. I suppose I like to see an elf getting run over or Santa farting every now and then. I don't know when I will get a chance to watch any adult movies though. My children pretty-much rule the TV schedule right now. I'm not complaining though. I would be happy watching one of their favorite holiday movies like The Polar Express. I like how the boy realizes that it's not important to prove whether or not Santa is real. Instead he finds that the 'believing' is what made him happy all along. So true, so true. ;)

Whatever kind of holiday movie you enjoy, you are sure to find it within the next few weeks. Local channels, cable, on demand, DVD, internet streaming... 'Tis the season. Take a look at this year's Holiday Movie Lineup compiled by Chiff.com. Classics to contemporary. All. Day. Long. Go grab some popcorn and a blanket and start your movie marathon!


Plus, check out my store on Amazon.com to shop for your favorite Holiday Movies.


What are your family's favorite Holiday Movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment