Friday, August 31, 2012

Welcome to My Blog!



I never thought there would come a day when I would call myself a blogger. Today, however, I am taking the plunge into the world of blogging. Hopefully you will find something here that makes you want to keep coming back! Here's a glimpse of what I will post:

- My Life (all about me, my husband, and our three wonderful children)
- Tips and Tricks (useful pieces of information that can help you in and around the home)
- Family Fun (activities for you and your family to try out)
- Reviews (my opinions on anything related to motherhood, including baby products, household items, restaurants, beauty items, movies, books, and more)
- Deals (online or in-store deals, free items, and giveaways/sweepstakes)
- Giveaways (hosted by me)

Thanks for taking the time to get to know me. Be sure to subscribe to Live Like a Mom so you don't miss out on anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment