Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Rockin' with Rocknoceros


 
 
Today I took my children to see a fun band called Rocknoceros. This group of three crazy characters is funny and they have really good songs too! Kids enjoy the music, but parents will appreciate the factual and historical accuracy within the lyrics. One of the songs they sang today was Lucky Lindy and I just loved the harmonies! My baby girl was rocking back and forth the whole time and even my boys, who don't like being 'silly' in public, got into it.

If you live in the Northern VA/DC area, check this summer schedule to see when Rocknoceros will be near you. Everyone else can get silly in the comforts of their own home while listening to the playlist! Warning:  Your foot will tap along. It is unavoidable.


No comments:

Post a Comment