Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Save BIG at Target with Cartwheel!




I just started using the Cartwheel app from Target and I love it! After I make a list of what I need to buy, I check Cartwheel and see if any of my items are being discounted. Most of them are! Today, I saved 5%-40% on the items that I was going to buy anyway.

There a two really great features to keep in mind. First, you can use the camera on your smartphone to scan products at the store to see if they are being discounted on Cartwheel. Second, Cartwheel discounts are stackable with other discounts and coupons too. I'm not a big couponer, but I am really seeing some savings here. I have already saved over $70 on just two trips to Target. 

And today, November 20 ONLY, you can save 40% off of winter boots for the whole family! I got new boots for myself and the kids with a savings of over $45! I think I've found my new shopping buddy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment