Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Day in Pumpkinville


 

For the past few years, our family has made a little tradition of visiting Pumpkinville around Halloween time. Pumpkinville... well, it's basically a gigantic pumpkin patch with moon bounces, hay rides, face-painting, zip chord, things to ride, animals, etc. Even after spending over four hours there, we still didn't have a chance to do everything.



This year was especially fun because there were tons of new activities. Playgrounds are always a hit with my kids. And of course we had a great time petting and feeding the animals. My little girl was so brave. She walked right up to all those huge creatures!


 

One of my favorite things was the hay ride. Um... I got to sit down. But it really was fun! They drove us through the woods and we passed by dinosaurs, scary monsters, and got bounced around in the mud.


My boys seemed to be super-excited about riding the pedal carts. Unfortunately, I was too big because I totally would have been on one of those things. Moooove aside kids!



The kids were not showing any signs of being tired, but we had to go home some time. We ended the day on the ball swing and in the moon bounces. Everyone had a great time!

 
Although I complain how pricey the place is (and how it gets more expensive every year), there really is a lot to do. And I know where my money is going... indoor bathrooms. Next year there will be no more Don Jons! Worth. Every. Penny.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment